As with our lending products, we concentrate on providing affordable and flexible accounts for today's small to medium-sized business while offering the personal service and FDIC insurance you and your business deserve. Low fees and low balance requirements make Woodlands Bank the place for your business to gain that competitive edge.
Businesses will love the simplicity of our straight-forward checking account. Major characteristics of this account include:
This account enables businesses to earn interest on funds by automatic transfers, or 'sweeps', to an investment account daily. Features include:
- No fees
- Competitive rates
- Backed by U.S. Treasury or U.S. Government agency issue
- Compensating balance** required
Money Market Account
Let your company's money work harder. For businesses that carry larger balances, a Money Market Account from Woodlands Bank allows you to earn higher interest while keeping company funds liquid.
- $2,500 Minimum opening deposit
- $2,500 Minimum daily balance in order to earn disclosed annual percentage yield (APY) and avoid service fees
- Interest accrues on daily collected balance
- Monthly limit of 6 preauthorized withdrawals, automatic or telephone transfers, checks, drafts, and debit card and similar transactions
* Debit transactions include pre-authorized, automatic or telephone transfers to another account or a third party.
** For more details, please contact one of our commercial account officers.
For more information on business accounts, please contact our business account officers.